Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Wow, now this is interesting news to come home to.
Officially retired
Couldn't have happened to a better person...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Haha, wow, I love how CNN has the live video feed from the announcement about to take place, then suddenly while I'm watching it they cut it off and it now appears to be locked out for "Pipeline" members only.. Screw CNN!
Officially retired
Dang it, my ticket to getting rich is gone!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I don't care how dingy she was...she was hot all over again.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I can't help but think it's kind of funny how everyone is covering this like the President of the United States just died. Does anyone else think it's kind of pathetic how much people blow this stuff out of proportion?
What exactly did she do that was so great? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Maybe I'm just missing something here.
I mean, sure, it's shocking, but sheesh.
Officially retired
Very beautiful woman, but can anyone be surprised considering all of the turmoil always involved in her life. There is also a very young child now without a mother to remember.
She cared about know one but herself! She was the most fake, dumbest, person I have ever seen and she had, I guess, only a body that man could make. As far as doing her.......I guess I could strap a two-by-four on and try. You know its a wonder she did not do porn. The only difference in her and real porn stars is she did everyman and woman behind closed doors and did not get paid for it.(or maybe she did I do not know.) She was a gold digging HO!
[ QUOTE ]
Couldn't have happened to a better person...
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
I have never seen the attraction to her anyway, she isn't , uhh wasn't much to look at other than a huge rack.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks